A recruiter collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifies future hiring needs. They try to attract candidates using various sources, like job boards, social media networks and employee referrals. A recruiter holds an HR background combined with work experience in general HR, full-cycle recruiting including, assessing, screening, and interviewing qualified candidates.
Hiring managers and recruiters rely on recruitment software for talent acquisition. You might ask why recruiters use recruitment software.
To better understand this, let’s check a simple recruitment process.
Whenever a candidate has to be recruited by recruiter, that recruiter has a lot to go through to manage the recruitment process, especially those who belong to some of the very busy industries like IT & Tech, where the most in-demand roles lie these days. Recruiters have to keep track of and consider candidate experience while keeping in mind some other factors, like employee referrals, candidate skills, employee references, and other candidate information. They also need a way to distil this information into a final hiring decision.
Recruiters and hiring managers use various types of recruitment software so that they can amplify their efforts and streamline their recruiting process as much as possible.
However, there are several recruitment software available to choose from. Therefore, we have enlisted the top 10 recruiting software which we evaluated based on some important features like tasks automation, job board integration, and management of passive candidates, On-boarding, Applicant Tracking System, Intelligent Resume Parsing, and Recruiting & Talent analytics.
Features to Look for while Selecting Recruitment Software:
- Automating time-consuming tasks
- Candidate management
- Software integration
- User-friendly interface
- Recruitment analytics dashboard
Top 10 Recruiting Software
Here are the top 10 most used recruitment software that is available on the market right now.
Let’s explore these one by one.
ZOHO offers a sliding scale of customizations and integrations which can really expand the possibility to ease the recruitment process. ZOHO Recruit is a great recruiting agency tool with some additional features, like having staffing tools specifically for temporary workers, a jobs-vs-temps report, detailed scheduling calendars, and flexible timesheet approvals.
This tool from the ZOHO suite has been entrusted by over 60 million users around the globe, including teams from some well-known and top-ranking platforms like Amazon, Facebook, HP, Netflix, and KPMG.
It is also great for testing an incoming candidate’s skills, which comes quite handy for many recruiters in recruiting the most fitting candidate.
- ZOHOcharges $25/user per month and comes with a 14-day free demo.
- A basic free forever plan is also available with candidate management, emailing, job board connections, and interview scheduling.
- Easy to use
- Better candidate engagement reduces drop-off rates
- Offers intelligent recruitment automation capabilities
- Better job opening visibility through candidate sourcing feature
- Hiring process cannot be managed through mobile app
- Vendor and Client portal access only available in enterprise plan
Manatal is cloud-based recruiting software for corporate HR and recruitment agencies. It provides a good combination of ATS tools as well as some new and innovative AI-powered features. It also provides a variety of tools that streamline the recruitment process of candidates, as well as featuring both a great design and functionality ratio, which makes it commendable recruitment software.
It also has some unique features like social media enrichment of capable candidate profiles and many other AI-driven features like scoring and recommendation of candidates. While being an optimized platform, it gives a smooth and modern user experience.
Manatal has two available plans, yearly as well as monthly plans starting at just $15 and $35/user per month.
- Easy to use
- Offers AI Features
- Offers CRM tools
- Has well-rounded ATS
- Maximum 1000 resumes can be uploaded per time
- Weekly automated reports are not available
- Everything needs to be manually copied from the system admin page
Monday.com offers employee management system with the ability to track the talent pipeline and engage employees. It also provides various functionalities which makes it a promising candidate for this list like recruitment pipeline, employee wellbeing, on boarding process, and development & learning.
Monday.com also provides day-to-day performance of employees, which ensures the success of the employee from the first day, while its collaboration feature empowers easy communication between employees and their managers, while its automatic reminders feature makes it easy to always stay on top of all possible and potential candidates.
Monday offers fourplans, Basic ($8/seat/month), Standard ($10/seat/month), Pro ($16/seat/month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). A free trial is available for the tool.
- Easy to use
- Best for optimizing the recruiting processes
- Features like performance reviews, meeting handling are added
- Allows to create your own workflows.
- Slightly confusing for new users due to lots of facets in a single program.
The Greenhouse is both an Applicant Tracking and a Recruiting tool which helps in optimizing the recruitment process with greater ease. Also, it has a dedicated mobile app which is available for both Android and iOS devices. It is also suitable for different businesses, whether it is a medium or a large business, it is suitable for both, thus making it a valid candidate for our list.
- Greenhouse offers 3 plans: Core, Pro, and Enterprise. Prices are not mentioned by the company.
- As per the internet reviews, the price may be up to $6000 per year for a team of 20 to 25 people whereas for large company with more than 10,000 employees, the pricescan go up to $25,000 per year.
- Pipeline view for any role
- Customizable email templates
- Career pages and job boards can be easily customized
- Collaboration with the hiring teams
- Non availability of creating the questionnaires for interviews
SmartRecruiters offers applicant tracking, collaborative hiring, and recruitment marketing all together as a complete package. It is a cloud-based hiring software which can be accessed from anywhere and anytime around the globe. Also, being multiplatform software, it is suitable for any business type, whether it be a small, medium or large business, thus another promising candidate for our top 10 list.
- Free version of SmartRecruiters can be used to recruit up to 10 employees
- Starting from $10,000 per year the price will be decided based on the number of employees and the customized bundle of the product
- Has complete CRM and Sourcing capabilities
- Career site compatible with mobiles can be easily created
- You can schedule follow-up interviews
- Integration tool for social media
- Search functionality is limited to predefined options
JobDiva is an all in-one solution comprising of Candidate Relationship Management, Applicant Tracking System, and solutions for back-office processes and Vendor Management System Synchronization power packed into one software for the ease of the recruitment process. It provides a simple and data-rich interface for maintaining job requisitions while also providing the candidates with loads of tools to create and update their resumes, upload documents, and the software through which candidates can easily apply for the job. JobDiva, like its competitors in this list, is also suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large businesses.
- You can request for the demo of the product
Price starts at $200 per month.
- Allows you to search the talent by ‘Years of experience’
- Syncing of Calendar with Outlook or mobiles so that hiring activities, interviews, and dates scheduling will get automatically in calendar
- Automatic Resume Parsing and File Creation
- Reporting functionality is not that good
Recruiterbox is a full-fledged Applicant Tracking System which helps in building an appealing career site. Also, with this system, you get to know all the information such as all the discussions between recruiters and their candidates, shared evaluations, and all the attached documents in one place, which makes it easy to use as well as easy to access. This is done regardless of where these documents come from, whether it be an email, a career page, or different job boards, it supports all. Recruiterbox, like its competitors in this list, is also suitable for any business type, i.e small, medium, and large businesses.
- A 14-day free trial is available
- Recruiterbox offers three packages, Starter, Pro, and Pro Plus
- Starter plan starts at $199/month, Pro plan starts at $279/month, and Pro Plus plan starts at $309/month.
- Candidate tracking
- Creation of customizable application form
- Once job listing is created, then it gets automatically updated everywhere i.e. career page site, search engines, and social media
- Doesn`t properly support mobiles
- Sometimes PDF files won`t work properly
Breezy HR is a full-fledged Recruiting Software which provides a wide variety of features and functionalities, which in turn helps recruiters in attracting and hiring the best and most promising employees for the job role, while making the whole process smoother and more optimized than ever.
Breezy HR, like its competitors in this list, is also suitable for any business type, i.e small, medium and large businesses. It has a visual drag-and-drop interface. The tools provided in Breezy HR give proper insights into the candidate’s pipeline, thereby making the process easier. These pipelines can be easily customized according to different job roles too, while allowing recruiters to fully automate communication, tasks, scheduling, and follow-ups.
- Breezy HR offers free trial
- Breezy HR provides yearly as well as monthly plans
- There are four plans, Free, Starters ($143/month), Business ($399), and Pro (Get a quote).
- Team collaboration feature is integrated to help you in making collaborative hiring decisions
- Tasks like Candidate emails, SMS, scheduling, and interview management can be automated
- With just a single click, you can advertise your jobs on over 50 job boards
- Software is not integrated with API to administrate services in the project
- Flexibility of posting job on every job board is not available
- It is a bit expensive compared to other available HR tools
Bullhorn is all in-one recruitment software which provides a wide variety of automated processes for the recruitment process. It has been found that it helps in improving the rate of placement of candidates by up to 43% while making the whole process smoother and more optimized than ever. The Predictive intelligence tool provides some deep and intelligent insights into the candidate’s activities while providing some other prominent features like bulk e-mailing and SMS.
- Bullhorn offers four plans: Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus.
- Price for this tool starts at $99 per user per month.
- Closed-loop VMS integration available
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration also available.
- Provide solutions for automation middleware and server solutions
- Google Chrome extension allows to easily add candidate information without leaving the job board
- Option to export resumes in Word format not available
- Lack of accountability
- It consumes plenty of time to upload and parse CVs
JazzHR is an all in-one applicant tracking system and recruitment software which provides recruiters with the entire recruiting process through a wide variety of a wide variety of a wide variety of features and functionalities, like job posting and digitization of the offer processes.
JazzHR supports both free and premium job postings along with some additional functionality like Social Job Sharing and much more. It also provides integration for human resources information systems, and by using this system, recruiters can also analyse the uploaded resumes in bulk, which makes it much less of a hustle while recruiting is done for a large organization. It is also suitable for any business type, i.e. small, medium, and large organizations.
- Three pricing plans are available i.e Hero ($39 per month), Plus ($199 per month), and Pro ($309 per month).
- For demo, a request needs to be sent.
- It provides Candidate Evaluation Template
- Auto sending of emails
- It includes Mobile-friendly Job Board
- Provides Candidate Evaluation Templates
- Integration of Coding Test and Video Interview tools
- Email sending functionality needs improvement
- The software does not allow to create lists of objectives to follow during work operations, despite having a workflow system
- There is no tool to directly communicate with other recruitment companies
- UI needs improvement
Ejobsitesoftware.com – Recruitment Software
Ejobsitesoftware.com Recruitment Software helps in designing and implementing a recruiting strategy, developing job descriptions and job specifications, talent sourcing and attracting candidates via any available hiring platform to gain the best candidate, interviewing employees, scheduling interviews and hiring great employees.
The responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure that the company attracts and hires the best candidates, while determining future needs, and growing a strong talent pipeline and a Recruitment Software automates and assists in that process.
Hope this article will help you in finding the right Recruitment Software. Please Contact us for any clarification on installing a Recruitment Software.
1 thought on “Top 10 Recruitment Software”
Nice Article, it would be great if you could add Entire Recruit too. Entire Recruit is a cloud-based all-in-one powerful recruitment software which is specifically designed for Australian recruiting & staffing labour-hire agencies.