Staffing Agencies bring the best candidates from several channels and put them in a place that makes it easy for companies to find, screen, and hire great candidates.
Staffing software is used to streamline various recruitment processes while providing a platform for employers and applicants to speed up the work of staffing agencies.
But while selecting staffing software you should consider 5 things which will help you in investigating the right staffing software as per your requirements to the best extent as possible.
So, we have provided you bellow with these 5 features which you should look for while selecting the best staffing software as per your needs.
Features to Look while Selecting Staffing Software:
- Automating time consuming tasks
- Candidate management
- software integrations
- User-friendly interface
- Recruitment analytics dashboard
Based on these 5 must have features we have shortlisted Top 10 Staffing Software that are available in the market right now.
Avionte is a robust software solution created to ease staffing business problems. Avionté provides robust software solutions including many functionalities like Candidate Relationship Management, recruiting, on boarding, payroll, billing, and business intelligence for clerical, light industrial, IT and professional staffing firms.
Avionté is an all-in-one solution serving nearly 1,000 staffing clients and 25,000 users today. Processing over $10.2 billion in payroll each year, it provides a true end-to-end system. By providing many useful features like Candidate relationship management and on boarding, it satisfies our first and second conditions, which are automating time-consuming tasks and candidate management. Not only that, but it has a good user-friendly and intuitive interface which makes it easy to use, while also providing different software integrations and an easy to use and welcoming analytics dashboard which makes it a worthy candidate for our top 10 list.
- Avionté pricing starts at $750.00
- Free trial is not offered
- System is very user friendly
- Several integrations which can make everyday tasks much easier for the staffing coordinators
- Good customer support
- Has good LinkedIn integration
- Some minor features that seem obvious are missing
Manatal is a cloud-based recruiting software for corporate HR and recruitment agencies. It provides a good combination of ATS tools as well as some new and innovative AI-powered features. It also provides a variety of tools that streamline the recruitment process of candidates, as well as featuring both a great design and functionality ratio, which makes it commendable recruitment software.
It also has some unique features like social media enrichment of capable candidate profiles and many other AI-driven features like scoring and recommendation of candidates. While being an optimized platform, it gives a smooth and modern user experience, thereby satisfying all five features/criteria.
- Pricings start from $15/month up to $35/month.
- Easy to use
- Offers AI Features
- Offers CRM tools
- Has well-rounded ATS
- Maximum 1000 resumes can be uploaded at once
- Weekly automated reports are not present, you need to manually take data from the software admin page.
Bullhorn is another all in-one staffing software which provides a wide variety of automated processes for the recruitment process. It has been found that it helps in improving the rate of placement of candidates by up to 43% while making the whole process smoother and more optimized than ever. The Bullhorn is suited for companies of all sizes.
- Bullhorn offers 4 plans: Team, Corporate, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus.
- Price for this tool starts at $99 per user per month.
- Closed-loop VMS integration is possible
- LinkedIn Recruiter Integration also available.
- Provide solutions for automated intermediate and secondary solutions
- Google Chrome extension allows to easily add candidate information without leaving the job board
- Option to export resumes in Word format not available
- Lack of accountability
- Parsing and uploading CV is very time consuming
Zoho Recruit is a great staffing tool with some additional features, like having staffing tools specifically for temporary workers, a jobs-vs-temps report, detailed scheduling calendars, and flexible timesheet approvals.
This tool from the Zoho suite has been entrusted by over 60 million users around the globe, including teams from some well-known and top-ranking platforms like Amazon, Facebook, HP, Netflix, and KPMG.
It is also great for testing an incoming candidate’s skills, which comes quite handy for many recruiters in recruiting the most fitting candidate.
- ZOHO offers a 14-day free trial and basic plans start at $14/month
- A basic free forever plan with candidate management, job board connections, emailing, and interview scheduling is available
- Easy to use
- Excellent candidate management reduces drop-off rates
- Offers intelligent recruitment automation capabilities
- Candidate sourcing feature enhances job opening visibility
- Managing hiring process through mobile app is not possible
Client and vendor portal access only available in the enterprise edition
SmartRecruiters is at number 5 on our list. SmartRecruiters is yet another great staffing software offering applicant tracking, collaborative hiring, and recruitment marketing all together as a complete package. It is a cloud-based hiring software which can be accessed from anywhere and anytime around the globe. Also, being a multiplatform software, it is suitable for any business type, whether it be a small, medium or large business, thus another promising candidate for our top 10 list.
- SmartRecruiters offers free version for up to 10 hires
Starting from $10,000/year the price will be decided based on the number of employees
- Has complete CRM and Sourcing capabilities
- Responsive Career site can be easily made
- Career site compatible with mobile can be easily created
- You can schedule follow-up interviews
- Social media integration tools are added
- Search feature is limited to predefined options
RecruiterFlow is an amazing staffing software solution made for bringing productivity to staffing and recruiting agencies. Its feature list includes tracking candidates and managing your process more fluently than ever, while helping you gain complete visibility into your hiring process. It is designed for a structured interview process as well as giving you the benefit of simple yet effective recruiting.
Customers using this powerful software have reported a jump of 15% in placements and have saved 5 hours every week. The all new email and calendar integration tool lets you save time and streamline your process.
- Recruiterflow provides two pricings for recruiting agencies to choose from. Growth (Ideal for small & medium agencies $69/user per month and $89/user per month when billed monthly ) and Enterprise ( Ideal for large agencies $99/user per month and $129/user per month when billed monthly )
- Excellent feature set
- The automation of daily tasks and triggered events acts as life saver
- customizable fields
- No mobile app is available of this software
- Interface can be improved
Being an online application management system designed to help businesses build and share application forms with their respondents, Smarter Select ranks in the 7th position in our top 10 staffing software list. It offers many tools to create and share and collect online forms and also analyses and evaluates them based on the responses, while providing links to forms which can be embedded into websites or even added to custom applications and even shared via emails. It also offers a rule-based customisation tool to help you set up different application deadlines as well as configure the evaluation criteria while designing the scrolling methodology according to your needs.
Different workflows which come with forms can be easily changed according to the sequence of questions based on previous responses submitted by users. An annual subscription bundled with customer support through phone, email or web is available.
- Prices start at $1,000/features per year
- They do not have a free version however they offer a free trial
- Very easy to use platform
- Easy to create and customize applications
- Sometimes it’s difficult to navigate
- Integration could use some improvement
Engage is the most recent addition to the hiring software industry, but with its fabulous capabilities like high quality talent hiring, retention, and development services, it has shown its mettle. It focuses both on the candidate acquisition phase and, uniquely, on supporting the integration of the new employee into the business, maximising retention.
While being coupled with their new approach, engage brings a new recruitment experience than its competitors, so that you can rely on them to deliver high quality service to you with less hustle and more confidence.
- It’s simply $39 user/month
- No hidden charges, expensive start-up costs
- Feature like mass emails, client contact information lets you do task in a time bound manner
- Gives customers and vendors the ability to provide a rating based on their experience quickly
- Excellent easy to use interface even for a newcomer
- Difficult to access through salesforce
- Difficult to Navigate
- Having reporting issues is quite common
TargetRecruit is another recruiting software built on the Salesforce platform that lets companies select from a wide variety of applications centred on talent marketing, accounting, talent sourcing, reporting, and some more things. It helps firms create, organize, and automate marketing campaigns to help companies grow their business. It offers features like social media sourcing, mobile integration, and applicant tracking, so both parties can work in harmony and effectively.
TargetRecruit provides a hiring and on-boarding module that automates tasks to get new workers up to speed. Customized reporting and dashboard features let users gain information about their business. It also provides resources to configure apps that suit users’ specific requirements. Integrations include Amazon, DocuSign, ADP, and Paychex. Email and phone support are available.
- It offers $150 USD per user per month.
- It is easy to use
- Integration of tools is another great feature
- Uploading of candidate resumes and filtering it via keywords is possible
- Customer support needs to be improved a lot
- Software has tons of glitches
Tracker is a cloud-based management solution that offers private/public firms the ability to streamline their work processes. Recruiting managers can use it to manage juvenile detention, community errors, adult probation, and foster care. The main features of this software include service notes, appointment scheduling, grant management, and remote access. It also lets third party integration of apps, giving firms the flexibility to share data across the platform. Custom prices are available on request and customer support through all media is present.
- Starting at $45.00 per feature, per month
- Does not have a free version
- Tracker offers a free trial
- User friendly design and easy to use layout for intermediate users
- Also let’s sync email exchanges that recruiters have with their candidates and clients
- User interface of this platform can be a bit confusing for new users
Ejobsitesoftware.com – the best Staffing Software
ejobsitesoftware.com is an online staffing software, dedicated to help online staffing businesses. We provide self-service recruiting and staffing solutions which allows employers to post jobs and users to browse job and apply for jobs easily. eJobsitesoftware.com has a built-in applicant tracking system that takes the pain out of searching for clients by managing and automating your staffing business.
We created this post with lot of effort, and we hope you found this helpful. Do let us know through comments.