While Ejobsitesoftware.com is a dedicated Job Board Software provider WordPress is a basic CMS that has to be setup in parts to be used as a job board
Using WordPress as Job Board
WordPress is the best Content Management Software that can be used to create a website or blog. It is now the most popular website builder software and powers almost 40% of the websites on Internet.
WordPress has several user friendly features that make it poplar. It has themes and plugins system and a media uploader to add photos, audio, videos files. WordPress Themes are website templates which you can use to design your homepage, change colour, logo, add sliders, background etc. WordPress Plugins can be used to transform the CMS and add added functionalities such as contact form, job board, ecommerce, classifieds etc.
To use WordPress as your Job Board platform requires the following steps:
- Buy a domain name and a webhosting account
- Download and Install WordPress from wordpress.org
- Add a Job Board theme i.e. homepage design
- Install Job Board related plugins for posting jobs
- Job Board Theme and Plugins are offered by various vendors and not provided as default by WordPress
- Add Job Board Title, contact form, payment gateway, social login and other plugins separately
- Finally post jobs and test the job board thoroughly
While WordPress is free you will have to pay for web hosting, theme, plugins and customizations separately.
Using Ejobsitesoftware.com – Job Board Software
The process to install ejobsitesoftware.com – Job Board Software is much simpler. Just send the domain name and the entire installation will be completed by the company.
The Job Board Software installation by ejobsitesoftware.com includes:
- Homepage theme customization
- Free Annual Webhosting
- Ejobsitesoftware also provides full support
Ejobsitesoftware.com is an all-in-one Job Board Software. It allows you to build a job board without any help from designer and developer. People who don’t have any website building or coding skills can create a world class job board.
It has several advantages over WordPress such as:
- Separate membership for jobseeker and employer
- Job alerts and resume alerts
- Rate card
- Applicant tracking system
- SEO optimization options
Another benefit of using ejobsitesoftware is that you can launch your job board in a day and start your recruitment work almost immediately.
The success of Job Board depends on various factors such as high quality content and posting jobs from good company’s etc .Both WordPress and ejobsitesoftware.com are good options for setting up Job Board.
Ejobsitesoftware is a better option because it is a dedicated provider of Job Board Software is more robust solution, has more features and can provide long term support.