If you’re thinking of starting your own WordPress job board, this article is for you. In this article, we will show you step by step how you can build your own job board using a WordPress Job Board Theme and Plugin.
A job board is a website dedicated to information about jobs. People use job boards to find out about new job opportunities and to apply for jobs. Many people find employment through a search on a job board.
As the demand for WordPress as a CMS continues to grow, so does the demand for WordPress based job boards. It’s safe to say that we will continue to see even more job boards built on the WordPress platform.
Benefits of a Job Board Built on WordPress
- A job board built on wordpress is convenient because it can be setup easily.
- Employers can post job positions on wordpress with just a few clicks.
- Submissions are processed quickly and employers can access detailed job descriptions directly from their submitted resumes.
- The best part about building a job board with wordpress is that there are plenty of plugins available.
- Employers can easily customize their submission process to meet their needs.
- They can also set up email templates for when candidates contact them directly with questions or submissions.
- No matter what type of website you're trying to build, there's likely a plugin for it that will make it easy.
- Monetization is an important aspect of any website building activity. WordPress job boards can be monetized in many ways, including charging employers a submission fee.
- This way they don't have to manually respond to every submission they receive.
- Alternatively, they can allow free submissions without charge so they can gain as much information as possible from each submission.
- After evaluating each submission, employers can decide which process works best for them and their website visitors.
WordPress is an excellent choice for creating any type of job board; from individual to corporate needs.
To setup a Job Board using WodPress, follow the basic steps:
Choose a WordPress Job Board Theme like https://aynsoft.com/jobboard
Install and Enable the necessary WordPress Plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-job-manager
Customize the Menu, Header and Footer of your Website –
Create the Job Search page
Create the Job Details page
Test the membership system by registering as a recruiter and post a job
Register as a jobseeker and apply for the job
Login as Admin and check the job, jobseeker and employer details
Next – Contact recruiters/employers and ask them to start posting jobs
A good WordPress job board theme should be user-friendly and have an easy-to-navigate user interface that includes clean aesthetics and intuitive navigation. Also check out other WordPress Job Board Themes for inspiration from WordPress Theme store.
Must have Features in a Job Board Theme:
- Home Page
- Job Search
- View Job
- Post Job
- Job Alert
- Jobs by Company
- Jobs by Category
- Login/Register/Forget Password
Keeping your job board theme fresh and up-to-date is one way to keep users coming back. Another way is to give them something they won’t find on other sites.
A unique and visually-appealing job board website can help you stand out from your competitors, bring in more visitors, and drive more job applications. However, creating a job board that’s both striking and representative of your brand can be tricky. The good news is that with the right resources, it doesn’t need to be difficult.
With a sleek and modern design, ejobsitesoftware.com – job board software is perfect for any business looking to setup a custom job board. And best of all, its Open Source so you can setup your own job board with Job Board today.