A career site allows a company to post jobs directly from the website admin panel and track candidates from search to hire. It allows a company to manage the candidate database without depending on external consultants or recruitment agencies.
The careers page connects employers with potential employees, and a career site must have the following features:
- Basic information about the company like an about us page
- Job post listings for candidates with details of description, job category, location, salary and experience
- Search bar with a filter where candidates can search by job title and location, salary range, date posted and experience level
- Option to apply for jobs and upload resume to complete applications more quickly
- Able to save jobs and search queries
- Show photos and videos of the company’s office workspace and staff
- Describe employee benefits, activities, and perks
- Option to sign up for email alerts when new jobs are added
At ejobsitesoftware.com, we know how frustrating it can be to find the right candidate for the job. Our software allows you to build a web-based career site, create diverse searchable jobs, and engage with candidates through interviews that match your company’s culture.
You can have your own career site in a few hours, and it will look awesome. Conduct interviews online and to build trust with your candidates and ace your next hire.
Thousands of companies trust ejobsitesoftware.com – Job Board Software to manage their recruitment–from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. And we are so confident in our product that we offer a free trial with no credit card required!
Check out some good examples of career sites:
ejobsitesoftware.com is here to make your career site super easy and affordable to develop. With a simple software installation, you’ll have the career site you’ve always wanted in just minutes! Say goodbye to expensive developers and designers–just choose a template or start from scratch with our easy career site builder!
ejobsitesoftware.com is the perfect solution for building and managing your own career site, with built-in automation and customization tools. Contact us today to launch your own career site.